How to Increase your website traffic by the helped of social media?
Hello Guys, I am Monty Jain founder of this website. And today topic is how to Increase your website traffic by the helped of social media?
First, know the meaning of this topic “Increase your website traffic by the helped of social media”. SMO – Social media optimization is part of Digital marketing. It helps to target audiences for our websites, Brands, Products, New Projects, etc.
- Create an account on every famous Social Media Platform by own website name. Like – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Quora, Pinterest, Path, My business, etc.
- Manage your Social media account regularly.
- Do regular posting on your social media accounts.
- View all messages and also reply to him.
- Increase your followers and Page likes for more traffic.
- Try to give a professional look to own website and social media accounts.
- Use the jetpack plugin for auto posting on social media.
- Use hashtags in your social media accounts posts to indicate the website. like – #furiousboy, #furiiousboy, #furiousboy.com etc.
- Create social media accounts by own website name. like – Furious Boy. Do not use .com or any extension in account name or username.
- Work on your Social media regularly. Not sometimes.
- On Facebook create Facebook Page by own website name.
- Do not create a Facebook account by the name of the website.
- Always give your best to manage your social media.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/furiiousboy
Read Related Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A70’s launch in India
Result of Social media optimization.
In this screenshot, you able to view the first six photos is mine. Monty Rockstar is my old website. I am the first and ex-founder of montyrockstar.com. After this screenshot now you will all understand the power or Value of SMO.
Follow me on social media for regular updates.
Thank you for reading the full article on social media.
If you have any doubt or query about this topic comment in the comment section. If you like this content don’t forget to share and subscribe to our website.