First of all thanks for reading this article if you are searching for Dresses Up ideas For Independence Day then we must say you are in the right place. So without getting into query let’s jump into the collection of Dresses For Independence Day
Independence day is an important day for every country. Different countries have different dates of independence. In India, it is a national holiday but the whole week is like a festive week. All the schools, malls, markets, offices etc celebrate independence day in with a Fanfare. One of the best parts is school going student has to participate in Many competitions they belong to independence day. Many offices have independence day dress codes. So in this article, we will be showing you some independence day dress up ideas.
Independence Day Dress Up Ideas
1) Colourful Kurta
You can try white trouser with the green and orange plain or designer kurta.
2) A Twist ⇒ White Plain Kurta
if you are thinking to purchase a kurta make it as easy as you can and as plain as you can. Until you do not have the killer traps do not go for collarless kurta. Here is the twist replace your ethical Juttis with loafers and boat shoes.
Combination: White Kurta fitted + boat shoes/Lofar
If you don’t want to go for the ethnic go for the suits. As everyone knows suits never go out of fashion.
- White Shirt + Olive Green Suit + Black shoes + Black Tie
- Shirt(White) + White trouser + Orange blazer + Black Shoes+ Black Tie
- White Shirt + Orange Suit + Black Formal Shoes
Read Related Articles
- The world health day aspects and themes
- Best dresses for Independence Day
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Pre-Bookings Start in India: Specifications, Price, Pre-Order Gifts
4) Nehru Jacket Attire
Now its turn to get into a colourful attire … go for soft colours like white, cream, off white, etc and match them with tricolour Nehru Jacket for this independence day.
- Green Shirt + White Nehru Jacket + Cream Trouser + Tan Colour Watch + Loafer/boat shoes
- White Shirt + Orange Nehru Jacket + White/Cream Trouser + Black Colour Watch +Loafer/boat shoes.
5) The Shahid Kapoor look:
Shahid Kapoor is one of the finest actors in Bollywood and he is expert in carrying every style. Man, he is the trendsetter. One can definitely choose him as his fashion ideal.
Combination: White kurta pyjama(fitted) + Nehru jacket + Shades + Watch + Double monk strap shoes.
Follow me on social media for regular updates.
Thank you for reading the full article on Dresses Up ideas For Independence Day.
If you have any doubt or query about this topic comment in the comment section. If you like this content don’t forget to share and subscribe to our website.